Farmers Protest: Tractor rally organized by farmers organizations on Republic Day took the form of a skirmish on Tuesday. 300 policemen have been injured in this. Farmer leaders gathered at the Singhu border today and addressed the farmers and said to keep agitating peacefully.
Farmers Protest: Tractor rally organized by farmers organizations on Republic Day took the form of a skirmish on Tuesday. 300 policemen have been injured in this. Farmer leaders gathered today at the Singhu border and addressed the farmers and said to continue the agitation in peace
After the incident of Lal Qila, the farmer leaders gathered at the Singhu border addressed the farmers
- All the leaders of the farmer’s organization asked the farmers to remain calm from the platform. Organizations said that this movement is going to be long lasting. We have nothing to do with those who commit violence. Deep Sidhu and some people have maligned the peaceful movement. Some peasant leaders have done a lot of work on the movement. Deep Sidhu is a government man. This conspiracy needs to be understood how these people reached the Red Fort. Why did the police let them go?
- Farmer leaders of the United Front said that some people have done the work of attacking from behind. Those who did wrong things in Red Fort on Tuesday, it is not right. He has maligned the 60-day movement. Those who hoisted the flag in the Red Fort are traitors. Our movement will continue till all three laws are repealed.
- On 26 January, the violence in Delhi was discussed with the farmers on the Singhu border, where the farmers have ruled it wrong to place the flag of Sikh society on the Red Fort instead of the tricolor. This has hurt the farmer movement. Violence is wrong.
- A Sikh farmer has said that hoisting the flag is wrong, sabotage and fighting with the police is very shameful. At the same time, another farmer also said that wrong results result from the wrong action.
- Significantly, after the announcement of joining the parade of 26 January, both side tractors on the NH 44 from Kundli Border to Bahalgarh were jammed, now the crowd of tractors on the radius of 10 km within the radius of 25 km was reduced. Has gone. Standing on the KMP and seeing the tractor far and wide, the convoy started sorting from a late night. Tents have been removed, tractors have also been removed from KMP and KGP.
- Let us tell you that Supreme Court lawyer Vineet Jindal has written a letter to Chief Justice Justice Bobde demanding to take suo motu cognizance of violence during the farmer’s parade, damage to government properties, and hoisting the second flag on the ramparts of Lal Qila. Vineet Jindal wrote in the letter that putting a second flag on the ramparts of Lal Qila by the protesters is an insult to the national flag. The letter demanded that action should be taken against the protesters who hoisted the second flag and damaged government properties.
- Delhi Police will also register an FIR in this case for conspiracy. Those who are behind the violence will be traced. The investigation will be handed over to Crime Branch and Special Cell.